REAL, RAW & NATURAL ALWAYS TASTES BETTER
When you know where and how your food is grown, it tastes fresher and crisper without pesticides and other harmful chemicals. The problem with some homegrown microgreens kits is that they use seed-sprouter pads laden with toxins, and they aren’t compostable. No thanks!
Counter Garden Microgreens Grow Kit is the ideal solution for growing your own natural hydroponic microgreens garden at your window or on the countertop. It’s small, easy to use, and most importantly, it contains sustainable bamboo growing mats and 3 varieties of Organic non-GMO seeds for better tasting greens.
Click ADD TO CART now for an easier, cleaner way to grow a home microgreens garden.
The All-In-One Grow Kit
- 3 non-GMO microgreens seed packets
- Comes with grow guide instruction booklet
- Unique varieties: spicy mix (Red mustard, Arugula, and Cress), mellow mix (Broccoli Raab, Crimson Clover and Purple Kohlrabi) & sandwich mix (Clover, Alfalfa, Radish, and Mustard )
- 3 reusable grow trays (5”x3.5” of planting growing space)
- 3 small hydroponic, sustainable, compostable bamboo seed-sprouter growing mats
Do they sprout evenly?
Many grow kits contain one big mat so the greens grow in messy clumps that you have to tease out. Not ours. Three seed types and three mats means each microgreen has its own growing space.
Do I have to water them?
Only at the initial start-up phase. The mats absorb water from the lower reserve via passive hydroponic wicking action. Only takes 1 water to go from planting to harvesting!
We don’t want you to waste your time or money or eat food that isn’t as fresh as it should be. That’s why your purchase is protected with our 100% Money Back Good Grow Guarantee. Click BUY NOW for an easier, cleaner way to grow a home microgreens garden.